Friday 28 October 2022

Week 9 | 24 - 28 October | Creating Vase

This week was not started on Monday because there was a holiday. On Tuesday, there was another activity that had caused me to be unable to deliver my lesson. On Thursday, pupils were involved in making vases activity. Since my classes are only on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, I wasn't able to teach this week. My lessons were postponed to the next week.







5 UIAM creating vases



5 USM creating vases


SWOT ANALYSIS OF WEEK 9

STRENGTH

  • Pupils were able to apply their lesson in daily talking. For example - there was, there were, there wasn't and there weren't. I asked pupils when they were creating vases, and they managed to answer correctly.

WEAKNESS

  • One problem I discovered this week was all of my classes had to be postponed due to school activities. 

OBSERVATION

  • To my observation, pupils will apply what they have learned in their daily conversation. They just need to be drilled.

THREAT

  • When too many classes were postponed, it could disturb the teaching process.



No comments:

Post a Comment