Saturday 12 November 2022

Week 11 | 7 - 11 November | Consistency is the key

This week, nothing special had happened. However, my pupils had been consistent in class. On Monday, they began learning a new topic which is Unit 7 - Growing Up. To start off in this topic, I taught 5 UIAM to describe people using some features like face shape, eyes, height, build and other features. After explaining and they had understood, the pupils were able to describe their friends when I asked them to do so.








some flashcards used to start the lesson


On the next 2 classes, I focused on making the pupils completing their workbook. While they were working on the exercises, I checked their notebooks and marked them. After that, we discussed the answers together.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR WEEK 11

STRENGTH 
  • Students could easily understand my lesson and give examples when asked to. They have also applied my teaching style well and are very good at doing so.

WEAKNESS
  • The more pupils I teach, the fewer weaknesses I could find among them, but only few of them still made minor spelling mistakes.

OBSERVATION
  • From my observation, most pupils were always enthusiastic to be engaged in the Q&A session. They were also alert when there was error in answers given. Only some were shy.

THREAT 
  • As very few pupils were still shy, there were times where I could lost their track. In order to make sure they were still included, I had to make sure to go to them and checked up on them. If this situation keeps going, teacher might lose track and very few of them might feel left out.


No comments:

Post a Comment